July 3rd: Friday Night Concert | SOLD OUT
July 3 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm| $5
July through Labor Day Weekend, we host concerts on Friday nights with live music on our outdoor stage from 6:30-8:30 pm plus wine, beer, and a rotating food truck.
NEW THIS YEAR:
100% of ticket proceeds will be donated to a local charity. This allows us to be in compliance by limiting attendance and give back to our community when it needs it most.
Band: Riffle | Food Truck: Oregon Wood-Fired Pizza | Charity: The Relief Nursery
Tickets are $5 each and all guests over the age of 2 must have a ticket. All ticket proceeds from tonight will be donated to The Relief Nursery.
These concerts are for all ages (minors welcome until 8 pm and all over the age of 2 must have a ticket) and picnics and dogs on a leash are welcome. Doors open at 5:30 pm.
We will be following all social distancing protocols throughout the evening, including keeping groups to 10 or less, maintaining a minimum of 6 feet between groups, regularly sanitizing the facility, as well as requiring children to remain seated with their group. See our “Visit Us” page for more details on what we have implemented to follow COVID-19 guidelines in order to keep the winery clean and safe.
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU ARRIVE:
- Doors open at 5:30 pm. The Tasting Room will close at 5 pm and reopen for the concert at 5:30 pm.
- Picnics are welcome but please no outside alcohol. We do feature Planktown and Oakshire beer and have non-alcoholic beverages available.
- All seating is first come, first served. Most of our seating is on the grass so be sure to bring a blanket/lawn chairs.
- We cannot accept groups larger than 10.
- We do not offer tasting on Friday nights but have an amazing selection of wines to purchase by the glass or bottle.
- Concert begins at 6:30 pm, ends at 8:30 pm, and we close promptly at 9 pm.
- Children are welcome but must remain with an adult at all times and be able to follow social distancing protocols.