Sept 17 | Friday Night Concert | CANCELED
June 25 @ 6:30 pm - September 17 @ 8:30 pm| $5
Unfortunately the concert for Friday, September 17th has been canceled due to forecasted rain.
We will host many other fun events throughout the fall and winter months so be sure to check our events calendar for the latest on what’s happening at Silvan Ridge!
Tickets are required and must be purchased in advance in order to control capacity and we will still be committed to providing a safe and welcoming environment for you to enjoy these events all summer long.
Tickets are $5 each and all guests over the age of 2 must have a ticket.
These concerts are for all ages (minors welcome until 8 pm, all over the age of 2 must have a ticket, and children must remain with parents during your visit) and picnics and dogs on a leash are welcome. Doors open at 5:30 pm.
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU ARRIVE:
- Doors open at 5:30 pm. The Tasting Room will close at 5 pm and reopen for the concert at 5:30 pm.
- Picnics are welcome but please no outside alcohol. We do feature microbrews and have non-alcoholic beverages available.
- All seating is first come, first served. Most of our seating is on the grass so be sure to bring a blanket/lawn chairs.
- We do not offer tasting on Friday nights but have an amazing selection of wines to purchase by the glass or bottle.
- Concert begins at 6:30 pm, ends at 8:30 pm, and we close promptly at 9 pm.
- Children are welcome but must remain with an adult.
Refund policy: Full refund will be given on ticket purchases up until the day of the event. Day of event refunds are not given.