Sept 4th | Ballet in the Vineyard | Sold Out!
September 4 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm| $25
Sept 4th | Ballet in the Vineyard | SOLD OUT!
Join Ballet Fantastique and the live musicians of Mood Area 52 at beautiful Silvan Ridge Winery for a late summer outdoor concert in wine country, featuring live music and uplifting, site-specific choreography from the artists of Ballet Fantastique!
Enjoy custom menu options from Sheild Bistro & Catering Kitchen, sip on delicious wine, and watch a one-of-a-kind performance as the sun sets behind the rolling hills. We are limiting the number of attendees to allow for appropriate distancing between guests and families on the Silvan Ridge lawn and patio.
All proceeds benefit adaptable arts programming for Ballet Fantastique’s fall 2021 Eugene-Springfield K-12 youth outreach work!
We will be following all social distancing protocols throughout the evening, including limiting group size, maintaining a minimum of 6 feet between groups, regularly sanitizing the facility, as well as requiring children to remain seated with their group. See Silvan Ridge Winery’s “Visit Us” page for more details on COVID-19 guidelines in place to keep the winery clean and safe.
All tickets are sold in advance. Ticket price does not include food and beverage. Tickets are required for children over the age of 2. No outside alcohol. Email email@example.com
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU ARRIVE:
- Doors open at 5:30 pm. The Tasting Room will close at 5 pm and reopen for the concert at 5:30 pm.
- Concert begins at 6:30 pm, ends at 8:00 pm.
- Picnics are welcome but please no outside alcohol. We do feature Planktown and Ninkasi beer and have non-alcoholic beverages available.
- All seating is first come, first served. Most of our seating is on the grass so be sure to bring a blanket/lawn chairs.
- We will not offer tasting during this event but do have an amazing selection of wines to purchase by the glass or bottle.
- Children are welcome but must remain with an adult at all times and be able to follow social distancing protocols.