Visit Silvan Ridge Winery
OPEN DAILY 12-5 PM
There have been many changes in the way we host our guests but one thing that will not change is our commitment to customer service, which includes being sensible, responsible, and creating an atmosphere that is clean, sanitary, and welcoming all at the same time.
Here are some important things to know as you plan your visit:
- Groups of 1-8 can make a reservation online. If you have a group larger than 8, please call (541) 345-1945 to make a reservation. We cannot accept groups larger than 10 at this time.
- While masks are not required outdoors, a mask is required inside of all buildings, including restrooms.
- For the safety of our staff and our customers, all tasting will be done away from the bar, with customers seated at tables and tasting will be limited. Tasting is only available while seated at a table. We do have ample grass areas so pack a blanket and lawn chairs just in case tables are full or if you would like to simply buy a glass of wine or an open bottle and sit outside and enjoy the view.
- There is a 90 minute time limit on table seating.
- You are welcome to bring your own snacks or a picnic.
- Dogs are allowed on the premises outdoors on a leash but we reserve the right to ask you to remove your pet if there is any disruption.
- All ages are welcome, but of course you must be 21 or older to taste. Please keep in mind that children will have to comply with social distancing measures that are in place both inside and outside of the tasting room.
We have worked very hard to provide a fun, welcoming, safe, and sanitary destination for you! We appreciate your cooperation with adhering to social distancing protocols while you visit.
OPERATIONAL CHANGES & SAFETY MEASURES IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19
Social Distancing – We’re promoting the practice of social and physical distancing throughout the building and outdoor spaces. As a result, we are limiting the number of customers allowed inside at any given time.
Masks- Masks, face shields, and cloth face coverings are required when entering the building and bathrooms, however masks are not required when enjoying our outdoor space.
Enhanced Cleaning and Disinfection– We will be disinfecting all seating areas between customers, as well as dedicating staff to disinfecting common touch points.
Tasting Room Hours
Open Daily, 12-5 pm.
Reservations encouraged but not required.
Curbside pickup by appointment and yes, we are still delivering! Call 541.345.1945