Visit Silvan Ridge Winery
Here are a few thing you should know before you visit…
- Groups of 12 or more require an appointment and may incur a special tasting fee.
- When you visit the Tasting Room you will have the opportunity to taste wines for $2 per taste. We are open 12-5 pm daily. Tasting fees are refundable with $50 purchase except with large group reservations.
- We do not offer tours of the winery at this time.
- We do not offer a lunch menu but we welcome you to bring your own snacks or a picnic.
- Dogs are allowed on the premises outdoors on a leash but we reserve the right to ask you to remove your pet if there is any disruption.
- All ages are welcome, but of course you must be 21 or older to taste. Minors are not allowed on the premises after 8 pm when open to the public.
- Planning on coming out as part of a celebration, such as a birthday or bridal shower? Arrangements must be made in advance by calling (541) 345-1945 ext. 0.
- Take a look at our Events Calendar for more information on what’s happening at the winery
Directions to the Winery
- Take West 11th or West 18th out to Bertelsen Rd and turn left.
- Continue on Bertelsen to crossroads with Spencer Creek.
- Turn right on Spencer Creek Rd. and continue for about 2 miles.
- Turn left on Briggs Hill Rd.
- The winery entrance will appear on the left in about 3.5 miles.
Blue directional signs will assist you from the Spencer Creek turnoff.
Tasting Room Hours
CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. Due to COVID-19 we are no longer able to pour wine for tasting or any on premise consumption. Wine orders are still being processed to ship and for local delivery. Questions can be directed to email@example.com.
Discover the true taste of Oregon with our impressive variety of wines through one of our flexible, affordable wine clubs.