Visit Silvan Ridge Winery
REOPEN DATE: MAY 22ND
Our team has been working diligently to put all proper precautions in place and are following a strict set of guidelines provided by the State and the CDC so that both our employees and customers can feel safe while enjoying our beautiful winery.
We are blessed with a massive outdoor space that can safely accommodate visitors at a very safe distance, as well as ample indoor space for rainy days. This has factored greatly into our decision to be able to safely reopen and offer the winery as a destination to relax, enjoy our wine, and take in the view.
There will be many changes in the way we host you but one thing that will not change is our commitment to customer service, which includes being sensible and responsible with the reopening process and creating an atmosphere that is clean, sanitary, and welcoming all at the same time.
Here are some important things to know as you plan your visit:
- Groups of 5-10 are required to call in advance. We cannot accept groups larger than 10 at this time.
- For the safety of our staff and our customers, all tasting will be done away from the bar, with customers seated at tables and tasting will be limited. Tables are first come, first served, and tasting can only take place at a table. We do have ample grass areas so pack a blanket and lawn chairs just in case tables are full or if you would like to simply buy a glass of wine or an open bottle and sit outside and enjoy the view.
- You are welcome to bring your own snacks or a picnic.
- Dogs are allowed on the premises outdoors on a leash but we reserve the right to ask you to remove your pet if there is any disruption.
- All ages are welcome, but of course you must be 21 or older to taste. Please keep in mind that children will have to comply with social distancing measures that are in place both inside and outside of the tasting room.
We have worked very hard to provide a fun, welcoming, safe, and sanitary destination for you! We appreciate your cooperation with adhering to social distancing protocols while you visit.
OPERATIONAL CHANGES & SAFETY MEASURES IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19
Hours of Operation – In order to give our teams the time needed to clean and sanitize, our hours have been reduced to Thursday through Sunday from 12-5 pm starting May 22nd.
Social Distancing – We’re promoting the practice of social and physical distancing throughout the building and outdoor spaces. As a result, we are limiting the number of customers allowed inside at any given time.
Enhanced Cleaning and Disinfection– We will be disinfecting all seating areas between customers, as well as dedicating staff to disinfecting common touch points.