Visit Silvan Ridge Winery
Here are a few thing you should know before you visit…
- Groups of 12 or more require an appointment and may incur a special tasting fee.
- When you visit the Tasting Room you will have the opportunity to taste wines for $2 per taste. We are open 12-5 pm daily. Tasting fees are refundable with $50 purchase except with large group reservations.
- We do not offer tours of the winery at this time.
- We do not offer a lunch menu but we welcome you to bring your own snacks or a picnic.
- Dogs are allowed on the premises outdoors on a leash but we reserve the right to ask you to remove your pet if there is any disruption.
- All ages are welcome, but of course you must be 21 or older to taste. Minors are not allowed on the premises after 8 pm when open to the public.
- Planning on coming out as part of a celebration, such as a birthday or bridal shower? Arrangements must be made in advance by calling (541) 345-1945 ext. 0.
- Take a look at our Events Calendar for more information on what’s happening at the winery
Directions to the Winery
- Take West 11th or West 18th out to Bertelsen Rd and turn left.
- Continue on Bertelsen to crossroads with Spencer Creek.
- Turn right on Spencer Creek Rd. and continue for about 2 miles.
- Turn left on Briggs Hill Rd.
- The winery entrance will appear on the left in about 3.5 miles.
Blue directional signs will assist you from the Spencer Creek turnoff.
Tasting Room Hours
Open Daily 12-5 PM
Closed Christmas Eve & Christmas Day…open on New Year’s Day!
Discover the true taste of Oregon with our impressive variety of wines through one of our flexible, affordable wine clubs.