Visit Silvan Ridge Winery
Here are a few thing you should know before you visit…
- If you would like to book a Private Tasting Experience, reservations must be made a minimum of 48 hours in advance.
- When you visit the Tasting Room you will have the opportunity to taste 2 wines complimentary of charge. We do offer several limited-production wines for a fee of $2 per taste but refund that fee with $40 purchase.
- We do not offer tours of the winery at this time.
- We do not offer lunch or dinner service but we welcome you to bring your own snacks or a picnic
- Dogs are allowed on the premises outdoors on a leash but we reserve the right to ask you to remove your pet if there is any disruption.
- Groups of 12 or more require an appointment and may incur a Tasting Fee.
- All ages are welcome, but of course you must be 21 or older to taste. Minors are not allowed on the premises after 8 pm when open to the public.
- Planning on coming out as part of a celebration, such as a birthday or bridal shower? Arrangements must be made in advance by calling Lydia at (541) 345-1945 ext. 202.
Directions to the Winery
- Take West 11th or West 18th out to Bertelsen Rd and turn left.
- Continue on Bertelsen to crossroads with Spencer Creek.
- Turn right on Spencer Creek Rd. and continue for about 2 miles.
- Turn left on Briggs Hill Rd.
- The winery entrance will appear on the left in about 3.5 miles.
Blue directional signs will assist you from the Spencer Creek turnoff.